Please Join Us for an Inspiring Journey
HIGH HOLY DAYS 2018 (5779)
Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur
LED BY Rabbi Tirzah Firestone
and Metivta community leaders
We have a vision: On our personal journey through the Days of Awe,
the Yamim Noraim, we will each discover our innermost truth.
This is the mysterious opportunity of the High Holy Days.
We hope you will join us for INCLUSIVE services with an eclectic and rich mix
of prayer, contemplation, chant, teaching, movement and silence.
The Santa Monica Synagogue
SCHEDULE (UPDATED 8/8/18):
- Erev Rosh Hashanah — Sunday, Sept. 9, 7—9:30PM
- 1st Day Rosh Hashanah — Monday, Sept. 10, 9AM — 2PM (including kiddush)
- 2nd Day Rosh Hashanah Tuesday, Sept. 11, 10AM— 1PM followed by light lunch ($12 extra fee for lunch)
- 2nd Day Rosh Hashana Tashlich by the Sea at Santa Monica Pier, 2:30-3:30PM -FREE
- Erev Yom Kippur/ Kol Nidre —Tuesday, Sept. 18, 6 :15; Seated and Kol Nidre promptly at 6:30
- Yom Kippur — Wednesday, Sept. 19, 9 AM to 2 PM; (2 - 4:30 Break); 4:30 Yizkor; 5:30 to 8:00 PM Conclusion followed by break-fast.
- Community Break- the- fast (separate fee)
Prices: $300/ $280 (Member) for all services + $20 Break Fast
Or create your menu of days you wish to attend.
· Erev Rosh Hashanah $40/ $36 (Member),
· Rosh Hashana Day 1 $75/ $70 (Member)
· Rosh Hashana Day 2 $75/ $70 (Member)
Rosh Hashana Day 2 lunch $12
· TASHLICH - FREE
· Erev Yom Kippur/ Kol Nidre $50/ $45 (Member)
· Yom Kippur Day- $90/ $80 (Member) Yom Kippur
· Yom Kippur Break-Fast 7:30PM - separate tickets required $20
Please do not allow finances to hinder you from attending – while fees do go only towards covering our expenses, no one will be turned away.